Christmas Pic

Christmas Pic

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Color Me Rad

I got to participate in my first 5K Run yesterday. It was a lot of fun! I was sad Mallory couldn't make it down to participate, but it was still a good time. I suggest that all the sisters in our family and Mom do it together next year! I didn't run the entire thing, and a lot of people walked the whole thing. It was more for the experience and the fun atmosphere. My mom and Dad came up for the weekend. It was a nice visit.

Before:


After:


I ran it with Ryan and Jacky Layton, Ryan's sister Natalie and her husband Travis, and Melanie Patterson and her fiance John Fairbanks.






1 comment:

  1. We witnessed it and everyone seemed to be having a fabulous time. There really was tons of coloured powder everywhere! There was also an unbelievable number of people who took part! It was great fun to e there!

    ReplyDelete